Treatment For Depression?

Never seen this in the game before ha ha. I took over Tranmere 3 seasons into my game who are rock bottom of League 1,I took over Tranmere after 2 promotions with West Brom and Middlesbrough to the Prem league for a challenge and to see if my tactic worked with poor teams.

Plus i have the smallest squad in the league and Tranmere are -3 million in debt.Got 3 players on the bench at the moment cos of 3 players are injured and i have 2 16 year olds in the first team who i had to offer full time contracts for cover. Really is that bad

Got a couple of wins and few draws and few defeats so far, Any way we was playing Brighton away who were top of the League and we are Rock Bottom. So i said 'Pressure is off' and at halt time i said 'No pressure enjoy the game' We got a 2-2 draw which i am very happy with and i told the players i was 'elated with them' at full time. After the match my keeper pointed the finger at me and critised what i said at halftime!

Huh i thought he would be happy i said that the pressure was off considering we was rock bottom against the League Leaders and Away from home. Anyway clicked on his personal screen and it says he his recieving treatment for depression and i have an option to allow him leave of absent.

49398508.jpg

Should i let him have leave of absent? The only other keeper here is a 39 year old who is very vey poor but this guys head looks proper messed up, So he may be as much use as the other keeper in this condition? Plus i dont want him commiting suicide ha ha ha :p

I was joking about the suicide bit. lol

What amused me was:

"Is being treated for depression".

Followed by:

"Feels he has been victimised by you".

It's all your fault!!

Ha Ha it appears so ;) Ive only been here a couple of month and ive never said a bad word against him. I have said disapointed couple of times to the entire team and angry to the enitre team after a 8-2 defeat at Southend, He must of taken it personaly lmao. :D

I released a statment saying his recent form was ok, 6.6 so i did not want to go overboard but on his personal screen it says just above all off his concerns 'Pleased with his managers comments and hopes to improve more in future games' Then he had a great game against Bradford in a 1-1 draw made 3 really good saves!

Glad i did not give him leave of absent.

His wiki also pointed out something amusing...

"...and was released by York City at the end of that season, after being publicly criticised by manager Billy McEwan about his weight."

Here Barkermush... you've not been calling him a fat git now have you? ;)

lol I told him to watch what he eats, I had no idea he was sooo touchy about his weight ;) OJ

Ha Ha Its all Billy McEwan's fault, He mentaly scared him when he was younger and now he as unresolved issues ha ha ha. I..E. treatment for depression about not getting first team football at Fulham on someone else's game and treatment for depression on my game because we are bottom of the league or because of how i talk to him on matchdays. I think he needs help he he ;)

haha nice, never seen this. Probably cause I dont TEASE my players!!

Seriously though, some players responed weirdly to statements and results, thats why I make my squad revolve around a central personality, 'Professional'

lol Im not sure if it is him, Its not my screenie. It was posted by the creater of the skin on sortitoutsi, The Wayne Rooney screenie is mine.

I used his screenie aswell to show the difference's between the original skin and my edited version.

Archived