FM 2007 Laptop Scroll bar problem

Hello,

I'm currently playing FM 2007 on my laptop but I've noticed a problem. Due to the screen size there are lots of scrolls bars which generally isn't a problem but, for some reason, on the player attributes screen the scroll bars don't seem to work. This means that I can only see some of the player's attributes which is obviously a huge problem!

I've patched the game up but the problem isn't solved. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Yeah, it's a bit of a problem. New skin might help as mentioned, i think what ahmufcwafc meant is that all the stats are shown so there's no need for scrolling. I just get around the problem but using the 'compare player' utility but not the most convenient option.

I just get around the problem but using the 'compare player' utility but not the most convenient option.

I've tried using this too but I find it has the same problem! I'll check out that skin though.

EDIT: It seems as though the Dark Horizon skin is for FM 2009, not 2007. Could someone provide me with a link to a 2007 if it exists or suggest another skin which will solve this problem? I've looked at sortitoutsi.net but the problem is I don't just need a good looking skin, I need one to address this issue so it's difficult to pick a skin which would help.

Archived