International Duty Issue?

well i know normally the top european leagues take a break for international matches, and i have never had an issue until now. im playin as ac milan and i have a match in the serie a against palermo on sunday march 29, 2009. 10 of my players in the first team are shown as still being on international duty yet i still have to pick a team to play the match. im just wonderin if this is a bug or something since usually there arent conflicts like this unless you play in the mls :p

Something similar has happened to me!

I was without some key first team players for my Serie B playoff semi-finals due to international call-ups, I know Serie B isn't one of the top leagues but it was still pretty annoying.

However, I did win the playoffs in the end so it didn't have that much of an effect :p

Good opportunity to try some youngsters. ;)

ya but the problem is most of them are with the u-21 or u-19 teams :p i managed to play some mediocre regen youths with maldini and inzaghi and abbiatti and scrape out a 0-0 draw

Just make sure your team have some players from completely different continent. That way, they won't all be away at the same time.

(I say that, but my Man City with a few 1st choice, and the rest 2nd choice couldn't beat a Liverpool extreme reserve side :rolleyes:)

Archived