Hi everyone

So thanks to a certain MMO I won't mention I am showing up a bit late to this season's FMH party. But I'm here now and ready to make up for lost time. So hi to anyone that remembers me. Looks like most of the regulars are still hangin around (what's up Ridley, mate!) which is good to see. So my FMH 08 just showed up in the mail all the way from little old England and I'm ready to roll my sleeves up and take on the best job in the world - manager of my beloved blues!!! This year I plan on avoiding all the "best players" threads like the plague as I think that started making last year's game a little too easy for me. I looked through a few tactics and plan to go with a combination of my own 4-1-3-2 and Ridley's cool-looking 4-2-4. The 4-2-4 seems to compliment Chelsea's players and style. Maybe at some point I'll see if I can duplicate their 4-3-3/4-5-1 system but really I prefer having 2 strikers. So I just started last night and even though Carvalho was sent off after half an hour, a Frankie goal was enough to beat the maggots from Manchester in front of 90,000 at Wembley. One game, one trophy! Off we go!!! icon_smile.gif

So thanks to a certain MMO I won't mention I am showing up a bit late to this season's FMH party. But I'm here now and ready to make up for lost time. So hi to anyone that remembers me. Looks like most of the regulars are still hangin around (what's up Ridley, mate!) which is good to see. So my FMH 08 just showed up in the mail all the way from little old England and I'm ready to roll my sleeves up and take on the best job in the world - manager of my beloved blues!!! This year I plan on avoiding all the "best players" threads like the plague as I think that started making last year's game a little too easy for me. I looked through a few tactics and plan to go with a combination of my own 4-1-3-2 and Ridley's cool-looking 4-2-4. The 4-2-4 seems to compliment Chelsea's players and style. Maybe at some point I'll see if I can duplicate their 4-3-3/4-5-1 system but really I prefer having 2 strikers. So I just started last night and even though Carvalho was sent off after half an hour, a Frankie goal was enough to beat the maggots from Manchester in front of 90,000 at Wembley. One game, one trophy! Off we go!!! icon_smile.gif

Darn it! I guess I should do that! Then I could have TWO good forwards instead of just the one! And maybe Ivanovic will be better than Tal Ben Useless. Ok I'll do that tonight. Watch now - I'll probably lose the Community Shield! icon_smile.gif Thanks Mightyowl for all the work you put into the update!

id noticed that you were missing my friend, you missed out on the FMH United squad due to your late arrival, i tried to hang on for you but you were too late. Ill let your maggot comment slide for now.

Good to see your back mate

Archived