Is this the worst performance ever in FM?

Straight into the records thread! :)

Ha brilliant, delighted to have set a couple of records, I had no idea my agg score was a record. That may be beaten but the low 0.6 rating will be a tough one to top!

The irony of it was I fielded a youngish side in the away leg and won 6-5, and Batres scored 4 in the 1st leg and was their man of the match, must have gone to his head.

On the breakdown though, his pass completion rate wasn't bad, he must have only ever passed backwards.

whats the worst score any one has had mine has to be wigan 26-3newcastle it was 3-2 with 20 mins to go so i stuck everybody up front or in attacking positions and once it got to 6-3 i thought forget it and see were it takes me eventually............the sack

bennufc - you didn't actually lose 26-3 did you? that was surely a typo?

And as Wakers said, he didn't play bad according to those stats which is really odd. He must've been at fault for most of the oppositions goals

I don't understand that rating at all

22/25 passes completed

8/8 tackles won, 1 key tackle

Interceptions 2

Rating 0.6

What?

I'll be the one to say it, the guy was probably cheating and he was probably an outfield player playing in goal :p

I'll be the one to say it, the guy was probably cheating and he was probably an outfield player playing in goal :p

his distance stat would be much lower :)

I guess this means that the ratings system doesn't work as it appears either. Add that to the list :D

Archived