Are there cheats?

You might call a few corner setups cheats or exploits as a duel between the keeper and a player doesn't consider that the keeper can use his hands, and since most DC's are better jumper/headers than the keepers they win the duel 95% of the time.

In my Arsenal game now I will win the league pretty much only coz of this. I use my DC's on challenge keeper and near post flick on.

Djorou played 37(3) goals 18

Gallas played 23(4) goals 15

Toure played 40 goals 11

You might call a few corner setups cheats or exploits as a duel between the keeper and a player doesn't consider that the keeper can use his hands, and since most DC's are better jumper/headers than the keepers they win the duel 95% of the time.

In my Arsenal game now I will win the league pretty much only coz of this. I use my DC's on challenge keeper and near post flick on.

Djorou played 37(3) goals 18

Gallas played 23(4) goals 15

Toure played 40 goals 11

Yeah in my Barca save, 12 games into the new season, and gerad Pique is the top scorer in La Liga with 9 goals, all from corners =/

Takes the fun out of it sometimes.

The "corner cheat" is the best one;)

So is the editor, its amazing how easy the game gets when everyone has 20's

Too be honest though I've stopped having a CB challenge the keeper. It was getting silly having Carragher scoring 20 + a season. I just go for a winger to challenge the keeper. Its normal for a corner to put pressure on the keeper and with it being a winger they don't win too many headers. Makes me feel a bit better.

can someone explain the 'corner cheat' to me please ??

im at madrid and im looking to use pepe and Ronaldo

i want ronaldo to be the one scoring the most goals but which one do i use to make them both score alot 'attack the keeper' or 'near post flick on?'

also do i am the corners to the near post ??

Put corners in 6 yard box, put your best header on challenge goalkeeper, second best at near post flick on.

Drag oppenments out of the box, by put a midfielder on offer short option, one on lurk outside area. a stiker on att far post.

Have a left footer take corners from right and a right footer to take corners from left so you get inside swing on the ball. Will score tons on corners.

Archived