look a 0-0 nope a 1-0 and ther's another 0-0

Seriously finding lack of scoring in this game

my highest score for or against is 0 - 2

im 26 games into season with Manfield Town i am 7th but have scored and conceded

it's a little anoying, i have tried changing tactics i have siged arounf 8 new striker i have paired them all together but still no goals! Top Scorer is Brian Deane with 5

im 26 games into season with Manfield Town i am 7th but have scored and conceded

it's a little anoying, i have tried changing tactics i have siged arounf 8 new striker i have paired them all together but still no goals! Top Scorer is Brian Deane with 5

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duckmanLUFC:

I have scored 20 and conceded 18 sorry

it's a little anoying, i have tried changing tactics i have siged arounf 8 new striker i have paired them all together but still no goals! Top Scorer is Brian Deane with 5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope havent had any problems with this.

If you need any help ask.

One tip when needing goal last 20 mins put attacking on,forward runs on everyone except CB'S also Rwb on everyone except CB'S.

You say you keep chopping and changing 8 strikers... maybe this is the problem? They might not be getting an chance to settle, and no partnerships are forming between strikers.

Most matches for me have at least 2 goals, they're quite action-packed in comparison to what you're describing.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Ricey i played a Normal mentality but increased when needing goal and i scored fine with Arsenal and Hinckley. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll give it a go, would probably make more sense as my strikers and wingers tire easily while on Attacking for 90 mins.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hucknall_Elv:

You say you keep chopping and changing 8 strikers... maybe this is the problem? They might not be getting an chance to settle, and no partnerships are forming between strikers.

Most matches for me have at least 2 goals, they're quite action-packed in comparison to what you're describing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But my team as a whole score ratings of around 6 maybe 7

I need to chance strikers becasue my only 2 too have scored more than 1 goal, Barker (4) Deane (5) can only play 60mins as ther eboth big carthorse's

I took out the battery and put it back in again, which sorted the problem. Cheers anyway Duckman.

11th isn't too bad for Mansfield btw, I don't think their board is too ambitious so a mid-table finish would be fine.

To stop the rot, try a 4-3-3, with someone quick like Bacs playing off your two big guys.

Let me know how things go icon_smile.gif Best of luck trying to stop the rot.

Many of my games as Ipswich were low scoring - usually in favour of the other team - hence my sacking!

But in my third game in charge of MK Dons, I won away to Darlington 8-3!

So high scoring games are a possibility, unlike in a certain other psp management game,

you ready... all the pain of the start of the season of not scoring have come to this

LG 2 Playoff Final

Notts co 1

M.Whitlow 61

you ready....

i dont think you are

becasue i wasnt

Mansfield 4!!!!

d. Bacon 15

B. deane 19, 48

P. Santus 85

Please let me be the first to say, i love this game, i love Si and i love mansfield, im soo happy right now!

Archived