Help with Spanish League !

I just started coaching Real Madrid. After the transfer window was closed and all my players were registered, I had two players under 19 so I didnt have to register them but I played them --- Only to realize two of my older players Garay and Vander Vaart were automatically unregistered and now are INELIGIBLE to play for my side.

Can you anyone please help me with this ? Is this a bug - I have steam and I just started the game so I thought it would be free of most bugs - especially something as clear as this.

Some please help!!

It's a bug. And it happens all the time. Wonder how is it possible *not* to fix it by this time..

It happens just as you described it, you give numbers to everyone in your squad (say 25 players) then play an U-19 (or 21 is it ?) without a squad number - he will be given a number automatically and the prior owner of that particular number will be left outside of the squad.

Meaning, you can't give youth's a run in the first team in Spain.

I hate myself now - I've been rambling about this Spanish league issue for so long it's sad.

I hate myself now - I've been rambling about this Spanish league issue for so long it's sad.

Yes but you are a real madrid fan (?), so it's bound to be important to you. I mean if it was a similar problem with the EPL I'd complain just as much

If there is no way to fix this problem I can play the game anymore. I lost two of my first team members and for no reason whatsoever.. Is there anyone who works for SI that can help me solve this issues please? I ve been playing this game for years and this bug really ruins the game.

Archived