Any teams with new owners gone on spending spree?

In your game have you had any team that has been taken over that has ended up going on a spending spree?

Dont mean Man City or any of the big prem teams but others that would normally not have a pot to p*** in.

Derby got taken over in my game and after promotion to the EPL that have been spending like mad. Before the 1st window closed they had blown GBP60m odd and approaching the Jan window and they were linked with loads of players according to the transfer rumours, interested in 4 of mine alone looking at my squad. 1st of January and 3 players joined them totalling GBP12.5m and looking at their transfer history and they are holding contract talks with another 2 already.

Their chairman and director are both portuguese and must have pumped millions into the team. Love to know how much cash they have as will bump the price up on any player of mine they make a bid for.

I have been with Hull City for the last 5 seasons, I got a board takeover and was hoping to get more money for transfers. As the seasons progressed I got between 30-40 million a season to spend with my old chairman. Since the takeover it is between 17-20 million a season. I am actually worse off since the takeover. I am having my first season though in the Champions League and Im hoping this will generate extra revenue at the end of the season.

Archived