busy summer drama :)

I've been playing with wigan since beginning. I won EPL in 2013/14, and CL in 14/15

And all past 3 years had major rivalry with Arsenal. in 13/14 they won CL and EPL in 14/15

In 15/16 my contract was running out, consortium was buying the club, board was complaining that club stature was lower than before i came!!, and i decided that i will switch to barcelona (my fav team, and they were doing bad in past 2 seasons with guardiola). By the end of 15/16 i beat arsenal in CL quaters in EPL by 2 points, but lose in FA and league cups finals. Finally i beat liverpool in CL finals.

I am also Italy coach, and CB and RB are both in wigan,

So euros started and we get to the finals beating russia on penalties and get to play with spain, where 4 players are barca players. the week between the semis and final i sign for barcelona. In that week I buy the CB and RB for 40 mil each.

Then in the final i lose to spain 3 -1 with iniesta and pique scoring :)

To my suprise italy don't sack me, but del bosque gets aacked and guardiola! is appointed as spain manager.

The rest of the summer i spent unsettling the young talented players that i had in wigan. Ended up signing only one for 25 mil plus incentives. Wigan are 5th after 7 games and I'm 2nd with a game in hand and unbeaten.

MY current squad:

fcbarcelona.png

Those defenders regens Im guessing, can you screenshot them? Im just interested in some of those players.

I find it hard to leave a club as I transform everything, have heaps of youth ready and stuff. So when I leave some stupid manager comes along and screws it all up.

Congrats though

Archived