As my Man City are creeping up to 100 unbeaten in the league (I am so on edge you would not believe now!) I just wondered how everyone else's records compare with that? I am also unbeaten at home in the league in 5yrs and 9 months. I know mine is good but just wondered if I can aim to beat anyone else, because after the hundred its a long, long way to the next milestone ;)

as arsenal:

in my first 2 full seasons i went unbeaten in the league. ive only lost 4 games in 4 complete seasons in the league. i am currently on a 23 match winning streak (in all competitions) and have just conceded my first goal in 13 matches. my biggest run without losing (in all competitions) is 63 games:D

Currently my Liverpool outfit is on a 329 or so Premier League undefeated streak. So still a little way to go to get a 10 season unbeaten streak in the League. Haven't lost a game in just over 9 seasons in the league

Currently my Liverpool outfit is on a 330 or so Premier League undefeated streak. So still a little way to go to get a 10 season unbeaten streak in the League. Haven't lost a game in just over 9 seasons in the league

Thats impressive dude. Nice work!

Archived