stadium

I am playing with Newcastle and have increased their size in the football world

The current size of the stadium is 55thousand

I have 70m in the account. Every time I try and get a stadium the council dont let me ?

What can I do ??

If the council says no, then the expansion capacity has been reached. Only way to increase capacity now is a new stadium, and you'll probably need more than 70 mil

Ok

So what do I do just keep asking for an expansion If I want to get a new stadium ?

And How Much money est

Cheers

I think once the council say no then that's it,someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Not sure

All I want to do is BUILD a new Stadium. But every time I want to EXPAND the stadium the council does not allow me so how do I get a new one

Cheers

Like i said above,once the council says no it means no,so i don't think you'll get your new stadium tbh,nothing more you can do apart from hope in the future the board announces plans to build a new one.

To the board often do that ?

70mil is not going to cut it when it comes to a new stadium. I had to get my balance up to over 300mil, the stadium cost 321mil and selling the current one will get back 122mil.

You going to have to increase that balance

70mil is not going to cut it when it comes to a new stadium. I had to get my balance up to over 300mil, the stadium cost 321mil and selling the current one will get back 122mil.

You going to have to increase that balance

yeah youre right i have 480 mln euros and still no trace from a new stadium:thdn:

60k aint too bad tbf.

any higher and your approaching ala real madrid.

you should eventually get your first new stadium built under your reign. you will NEVER get a second though no matter what the circumstances.

tough tittys with SI being so annoying about these stuff.

your darn right, there should be a board room build stadium option aswell not just a expand stadium.

not enough board interaction. they should tell us why we cant get another feeder club, or why they wont build a new stadium.

SI please work on this for the next game. its vital!

hows having board interaction less realistic? if fm was real, arsenal would never moved to the emirates. they would still be in bloody woolych if fm was how things worked.

if anything arsenal board and manager have GREAT interaction, which is a major part of their success.

explain how having more board interaction is unrealistic please?

its alright as an arsenal fan now playing the game, you don't need a bigger stadium.

the least we can expect from si is to tell us on their forums why won't get a new stadium and why we wont get more than 4 feeder clubs despite being a major world class force. you call that realistic?

your completely biased. and si should actually have more respect and tell us in the game why we're shunned these rights of major clubs. also the chances of a rich takeover are waaaay too slim now. especially promosing growing clubs you would think the rich men would be interested.

I agree more board interaction and clearer description as to why a request is not being considered is realistic. Especially if you're considered to be one of the best managers in the world. Having said that building new stadiums is a very rare occurrence and for good reason.

Like I said in another thread there are a lot of underlying factors guiding the decision to build a new stadium. It's not as easy as "well Bob, looks like we've sold out every game, time for a new stadium". If it was that easy Liverpool would've started building one a long time ago.

The board might also be worried about maintaining this status of world class club. If you as the unbelievable manager leave, the club might stop challenging for titles leaving them with a massive debt to clear with no significant way of raising funds (Leeds United).

There are also the matters of finding a location for the new stadium, and if needed, securing a loan.

Artanus this might sound condescending I apologize if it does but have you been filling the new stadium? Don't look at the attendances every now and then. Look at the average.

my stadium is 18000 seats and the average is 17970 last season and now i have 620mil and still no new stadion:thdn:

my stadium is 18000 seats and the average is 17970 last season and now i have 620mil and still no new stadion:thdn:

That really sucks dude. Even if they were to get a 50,000 stadium it shouldnt cost over 200mil.

Plus your maxing out your cap. Have you been asking the board every few months? You have to wait till the end of a season for them to announce it I think though

It might also come down to your chairman, he might not have enough ambition or something to want to move.

You might need to sustain it over a couple of years so the board become convinced it's not a one off season.

its slightly unusual to get new stadiums. but its massively unusual to take a team from the bottom of league 1 to world champions lots. this unusual-ness of nature should attract investors and make it more usuall for a construction of a stadium bigger than championship standard.

at the very least we should be interacted with whats going on. not even the people on the boards can answer what criteria we need for a reasonable stadia.

Archived