It's not funny anymore...

Ok, I know there's been loads of talk about too many injuries...but I haven't found this problem. Until now.

My 2nd choice right winger got injured on international duty, ok, not a huge problem. Until my 1st choice right winger gets injured in training. Ok, small problem. I decide to give a young promising winger a game, and he re-pays me with a goal, in a 6-1 win. Before getting injured later in that game. Big problem. Without another right winger at the club, I'm forced to play my 2nd choice right back on the wing next game. He gets injured 25 minutes in. SO, I bring on an attacking midfielder and play him out wide. HE gets injured just after half time. SO, I finally decide to play 3 up front and not use another right winger. That's 5 right wingers, injured! Add this to another 3 first team players out injured! This is bad luck, really bad luck.

Theres been a few times when I got such a ridiculous amount of injuries in pre-season I just got ****ed off and cheated, and I hate cheating makes everything I acheive in the game feel undermined. I really hope they fix it for fm10 because yes sometimes clubs have quite a few injuries at once, but injuries to individual players happen way more frequently than they do in real life.

Archived