Players atomatically changing positions during matches!

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with players changing positions whilst playing a match. Here's my example!

I will go into the tactics screen at anytime during the match and my striker and left wing will have swapped on one side and my striker and right back will have swapped on the other. No matter how many times i try to change it, it keeps happening.

I have installed patch 9.3.0 to no avail

Please Help!

• 2 weeks later...

Post it in the bugs forum but It won't make any difference because they won't be finishing this game (no more patches) - they just expect you to buy fm2010. I've noticed similar things as well and it is very annoying - sometimes when you try to put forward or backward arrows they always reset themselves.

yes its annoying. none of my players are on switch positions-then all of a sudden the opposing team scores 2 goals in 3 minutes, i look at my tactics and see that my striker and central defender have taken it upon themselves to swap positions:(

Same as what was happening with me. Cost me a Champions League final once :(

This happened to me too. The DM, RM, ST, and LB would randomly switch. It really cost me once when it swapped my LB and my striker. The AI winger dribbled into the area and my striker (who was now at LB) tried to make a tackle and gave away a penalty. It cost me the game. What also sucks is the countless times a perfect chance would fall to my striker only to turn out it was actually the DM playing at the striker role and he would miss horribly. Even if nothing went wrong, I would have to pause constantly and re-switch the player positions. I had to switch tactics because it, really damaging bug.

And the players were not on swap positions either.

Never had this problem before.

Make sure that BEFORE YOU START A MATCH, your instructions are set so knowbody is swapping postions.

This means before you submit your team.

If you do it during a match it will reset at the start of your next match.

Hope this helps.

Archived