I finally did it!

Ive done:

11x SPL titles

11x Scottish Cups

9x League Cups

2x Champs League

2x Super Cup

2x World Club

All with Rangers, and not a sniff of even favoured personnel. You would think 11 in a row would put me there as its beating the 9 in a row that Walter got. Then to top that 2 champs, and still going strong. Mind you they are building a stadium after me, but seriously SI please fix this, something so little means so much haha

oh

p.s Congrats mate!

I think It's one of those things where if you take a team from the depths of the nation's leagues and bring them to the top flight it's much easier than getting the same recognition from a big team like Liverpool or Man U. For example a while back I had a save with Gateshead who I only took to Lg1 and I was already a club favorite, admitably that was on back to back to back promotions with 2 league wins and a small cup win, after only 4 seasons. It shouldn't take too much more to start moving up to legend status, especially when I last played the game we were top, clear by 6 points at christmas.

I got to be Liverpool Legend with the likes of Gerrard, Carragher and a couple others but only after I had won something like 20-25 trophies which included league title, fa cup & champions league titles multiple times (about 5 of each). its a good feeling, yes it is. But will you be removed from the list when you leave the club ?

One day I will win something.

ONE DAY!:mad:

(I must be the only guy playing with a self created tactic and no cheating)[/color]

I think you'd better be improving your tactic instead of whining like a 7 year old in a forum ;)

I was added to the Favoured Personnel list at Lyon, after i won the Champions League and news items appeared of the 'total disbelief and shock' at the success. I was then on the Favoured Personnel list!

It seems to be only incredible acheivements that merit a place on the list. My Lyon side had a National reputation (around 7200) so obviously winning the Champions League was a big deal.

It's probably unlikely that constant success with someone like Man Utd, Real Madrid or Barcelona will ever merit a place on the Favoured list.

Ive done:

11x SPL titles

11x Scottish Cups

9x League Cups

2x Champs League

2x Super Cup

2x World Club

All with Rangers, and not a sniff of even favoured personnel. You would think 11 in a row would put me there as its beating the 9 in a row that Walter got. Then to top that 2 champs, and still going strong. Mind you they are building a stadium after me, but seriously SI please fix this, something so little means so much haha

oh

p.s Congrats mate!

Same with Celtic (i've a slightly better CL record) and I haven't had a sniff at the Fav personnel either...

It is frustrating... but i'll soldier on... :)

I made it on to the Aston Villa Favoured Personnel after 2 seasons, Both of my 2 seasons shocked the fans and the board, and UEFA Cup win in the first and a Premier League and Carling Cup in the second. I think exceeding expectations is what puts you on the list, since I far exceeded expectations in winning both the UEFA and Premier League.

I also happen to think that praising players etc and generally being positive in confrences makes your relationship with the fans better.

I was Arsenal and won champions league in first season and didnt make it on to favoured personnel which i would think is fair enough but Nicklas Bendtner got on there just for scoring winner v Chelsea despite only scoring 2 more all season!

you get legendary status for just being a regional club! and i dont even get on favoured personell after taking a team from the bottom of league 2 to winning fa cups premierships back 2 back promotions and champions league finals. and world class status and everything a drastic change. wtf is this about?

and yes lfc its ridicoulous how easy players get on the favoured personel list. 1 deserving player more than anyone else didn't get on it though.

no point even having the feature, it don't work

They're the old FM08 ones.

Joelissimo Alberto Paloschi. Seriously.

Thanks I got them now. Look great. Will be restarting my Ascoli save once i'm done with Pompey.

Fantastic by the way what you have achieve. Well done

you get legendary status for just being a regional club! and i dont even get on favoured personell after taking a team from the bottom of league 2 to winning fa cups premierships back 2 back promotions and champions league finals. and world class status and everything a drastic change. wtf is this about?

and yes lfc its ridicoulous how easy players get on the favoured personel list. 1 deserving player more than anyone else didn't get on it though.

no point even having the feature, it don't work

I'm not sure how it actually works to enable people to get on the legends list. I would of thought what you did with your league 2 club would of sufficed. For me to get on the legends list took me 7 years in which time i have taken AFC Wimbledon from the BSS to League 1, with 2 conference cups, 2 fa trophies and 2 paint pot trophies. Like i said, i'm surprised that you didn't get on the list with what you've achieved.

Archived