Is there a dribble stat in FM?

I don't mean an attribute, I know players have that attribute but is there a way to check how many dribbles a player attempted and completed in a game?

A friend of mine is telling me that there is and I don't remember ever seeing it but I'm at work and can't check for myself. Could someone please help? Thanks.

I don't ever recall seeing one and have checked my players match stats after a game and checked a players profile stats aswell and don't see a stat for dribbles attempted. Looks like there isn't.

Edit:- There is a 'Runs past opponent' stat in the match stats for a player but thats all I can see that could make your friend think there is a dribble stat. :confused:

There definately is one.

Its under the stats section of either the competition or the squad list along with pass completion %, tackles per game, shots on target etc.

I also thought it used to be shown on the player page but it doesn't seem to be there now :confused:

There definately is one.

Its under the stats section of either the competition or the squad list along with pass completion %, tackles per game, shots on target etc.

I also thought it used to be shown on the player page but it doesn't seem to be there now :confused:

Ah, you are spot on Cougar. If you go to your league table screen, for example, and then go to player stats, the drop down menu (top right) gives you the option to view dribbles/game for top 100 players in your league.

Totally forgot about that :o

Archived