How many leagues do u run?

Im interested in the general feedback here i run the English(4 leagues)spanish(la liga) italian(seria a) and german,france,beligum,holland,turkey and portugal top leagues on view only with a medium database would you say that could give me a realistic career game?

Ur thoughts on this would be most helpful

Ta

Large DB. Playable Leagues :- England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Holland, France, Germany and Portugal. All players loaded from :- Argentina, Brazil, Serbia, Israel, Sweden, USA and usually another random nation.

Large DB. England -Prem-Conf S/N. Spain - top 2 Leagues. Italy Serie A/B. Germany Divison 1-3.

All players loaded from Argentina, Norway, Brazil, Sweden, Ecuador

Large DB. England -Prem-Conf S/N. Spain - top 2 Leagues. Italy Serie A/B. Germany Divison 1-3.

All players loaded from Argentina, Norway, Brazil, Sweden, Ecuador

England Prem - Conf N/S

Top 2 leagues in France, Holland, Germany, Italy,Scotland & Spain

I run the top league from Argentina, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, USA, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Norway, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Australia plus all leagues from Denmark, England, France and Italy.

Using a medium DB.

depnds on what you want from your career. if you only want to manage top teams and challenge for honours then its not really worth having any lower leagues, just all the top leagues you think you may fancy managing in.

ive got 3 leagues and all players from about 10 other nations on a large db

All leagues from England

Top Tier league only from Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium (for feeder league purpose to get my young players work permit) and Scotland.

If you have Spain as a feeder then you really don't need Belgium. In Spain a player, especially South Americans, will be eligible for dual nationality after just 2 years whereas in Belgium its 3.

It's best to just load the leagues where you want to manage. I would always be cautious so that your game runs quickly and smoothly. Realistically, in even the longest FM career, 4 or 5 countries will be enough to keep you busy and provide different challenges.

If you have a great computer though, you could choose more to provide you with lots and lots of options in the future.

C.

Archived