Anyone done the galacticos thing?

2seasons in with Man City, both years got CL football yet Messi and Chiellini wont join, not even Miguel Torres who plays 10 games a season!!

Even the game is jelous of us!

with ac milan first season i have 110,496,000 pounds to spend and ive already brought in gigi buffon to play goal so now im trying to pry ronaldo for the right, messi for the left, and fabregas for the middle to play with kaka. i wont have enough to buy all 3 but im hoping maybe i can sell some more of my players and buy 2 (just sold marco borriello to roma for 30mil) :)

played realmadrid for 12seasons & at 1 point i had a full team of 18player of only spanish nationality.

i also ended up with a bank of over 800million due to raiseing & selling youth.

& as for world class players i bought the top valued players in te transfermarket. even went 73mill for a kp haha.

i have messi, silva, balotelli, matias fernandez, torres, bojan, marquinhos, saivet, vela, guardado, veloso, fabregas, diarra, and probably a few more i cant remember (i also had mascherano and gerrard for a couple of seasons- liverpool went into financial trouble)

all at west ham (i think in 2015)!

my favourites are silva and diarra. fabregas has only been at the club for one season and i have been very impressed. balotelli and torres just had good seasons after very slow starts

i do employ a kind of galactico strategy and, try and buy a world class player every year (obviously in true perez style i buy players without any regard for the requirements of the team

some of my dominating 2012 arsenal side:

GK: Lloris (...Fiorillo)

RB: Sagna (Santon backup)

LB: Clichy (...A. Traore)

CB: David Luiz, Sakho (...Toure)

Wingers: Messi, Walcott (..Srna, Marquinos)

CM: Gokhan Inler, Fabregas (...Mikel, Ramsey)

AM: Kaka

Forwards: Adebayor, Vela (...Bojan, saviet)

Quite a few good regens aswell

signed ronaldo, kaka and fabregas for my madrid side. Havent started the season yet but im trying to find a tactic to fit the squad

No need for a formation or tactics - give them all free roles and max CF and tell them to go play total football. They will too! :cool:

players in my unbeatable game

Gk:Lloris(no backup)

Rb:Srna

Lb:Gareth bale and Domenico criscito rotate

Cb:Sahko

Cb:Ferdinand

DM:Moutinho

CM:Anderson

AM:Vucekvic(set him to take your right freekick and long shot often plus dribble to the centre)score more than 20 goals and 15 assist.)a real monster with only price 15M.

RAM:Messi(Marquinhos)

LAM:C.Ronaldo(Aquinho)

FW:Balotelli

2seasons in with Man City, both years got CL football yet Messi and Chiellini wont join, not even Miguel Torres who plays 10 games a season!!

Even the game is jelous of us!

i got sergio aguro start of second season for my man city team. 43m, he said he didnt want to join but i finished 4th so had cl football his team finished 6th so uefa. i offerd 135k a week and he joined :D. same thing with fazio first season.. he didnt want to come but i ooferd 105k a week and he came :D what a beast he is

I have done it but only with regens, too hard to do before regens came in to it at my club.

Some of the real players though are Aguero, Saivet, Akinfeev, Pjanic and Adu and Nasri as backup. Could have bought alot of the players listed later in my career but not worth it when you have regen youth coming through that surpass their ability.

Hi guys first post!

for man city i managed to get kaka and messi for a combined £76m within a couple of days of each other :p just after buying benzema for £50m

At the end of my 2nd season i got linked with messi and it said i may be about to bid £35.5m for him, so i did and they accepted :D . this is a cool 'exploit' its not 100% but works a hell of a lot of times. try it! he accepted str8 away too. then 2 days later liverpool bid £41m for kaka and i thought i'll have a bit of that and equalled it, again accepted and i offerd full everything to ensure his signature and he accepted too but it took him about a week to accept. all this after offering over £100m each for them the season b4 only to get slapped in the face :(

being quite new to this game and forum i dont really know any other 'galacticos' but heres my team.

gk - given

dr - srna

dc - gonzales

dc - sakho (had to pay a shocking amount for this guy)

dl - m'bengie (sp?) just bought a regen who is as good as srna for 6.25 min release

mr - messi (got the obligatory injury for 5 months b4 the season started)

mc - kaka (been sensational)

mc - diego, veloso, moutinho (favouring diego lately, we dont need no stinkin' dm's :D)

ml - zhirkov (always rips my teams apart when i play against him)

st - benzema

st - vagner love

some serious buying there by people to create a world class team.

biggest player i have at West Ham is Bojan. Cost me a fortune, pretty much my entire transfer budget. Was a toss up between him and Messi as both were interested but Barca wouldnt accept what i cold afford for Messi and his GBP155m release clause was way out of my league. I did have Aguero but i offloaded him to Barcelona as he just didnt settle and had two really bad seasons, was even mentioned at end of his first season as "Worse Buy".

At Roma I have

GK - Akinfeev (Fiorillo)

DR - Cristian Zapata (Glen Johnson, N'koulou)

DC - Philipe Mexes (Zapata, Regen called Marchesi)

DC - N'koulou (Zapata, Marchesi)

DL - Antunes (Guindo)

DMC - Daniel di Rossi (Barreto)

MC - Barreto (Awesome looking regen called Lisi, Diego)

MC - Aquilani(same back up as above)

AML- Ashley Young (always amazing for me, got 7.3+ ratings at villa and at roma)

AMR- Alexis de sanchez (back up is very good AMRLC cant remember his name)

ST - Sergio Aguero (Guilherme)

So getting there I think

Archived