Who Will Be First to Unlock the 'Unlockables'?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Golden Glory:

Not the unlockables, but I reckon I can claim one 'first'. I've already been sacked from Newcastle, finished 9th in the league and was immediately sacked. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's bad for your career but good for the sake of the game. FMH07 was far too generous. You could take a decent team on paper down a division and stay down and still survive in your job for a long time.

Now it seems more like the PC version.

I am on way to getting the unlocakbles in my first season at Man Utd I have won everything which includes the Champions League, Carling Cup, FA Cup, Community Shield and Premier League. This is the completed Premier league table(just the top two)

P W D L F A GD PTS

1st Man Utd 38 24 11 3 92 32 60 83

2nd Chelsea 38 25 5 8 65 32 33 80

I have 1212 Hall of Fame points

Woo hooooo !!!!!!!!

After Euro 2008 which Portugal won, Spain, France and Portugal all sacked their managers so I of course applied for all of the them I didn't get the France one, I didn't get the Spain one but I did get the Portugal one.

Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, England, Italy and Republic of Ireland maanagers are all Insecure.

Hopefully I can get the England job .....

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

I am on way to getting the unlocakbles in my first season at Man Utd I have won everything which includes the Champions League, Carling Cup, FA Cup, Community Shield and Premier League. This is the completed Premier league table(just the top two)

P W D L F A GD PTS

1st Man Utd 38 24 11 3 92 32 60 83

2nd Chelsea 38 25 5 8 65 32 33 80

I have 1212 Hall of Fame points </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very close finish ...

(incidentally if you're playing as Man Utd shouldn't you think of changing your user name icon_wink.gif )

• SI Staff

Sugar Daddy

This places a rich Chairman at the helm of your club who is happy to inject generous sums of money for purchasing new players.

To unlock this bonus content, the user will need to:

• Be at the club for more than 2 years and…

…If the club has a high reputation, to win 4 major cups (e.g. FA Cup and Champions Cup)… or

…If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans, EURO Cup, Champions Cup).

No Transfer Windows

This abolishes the Transfer Windows which allows the user to buy and sell player’s all year round.

• Make £Xm profit in the transfer market.

...The bigger the club the more profit you will need to make.

No Sacking

The Chairman will give you every opportunity of success and will not sack the user for poor performance.

• Be at the same club for more than 10 years and…

…If the club has a high reputation, to win 2 Top Tier league titles, 2 FA Cups and 2 Champions Cups… or

…If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 promotions and 2 domestic cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans).

International Management

The national teams will be available to manage from the start of a new game.

• Take over a national team during the normal course of a career game and…

…win either the World Cup, European Championships or Asian Nations Cup.

There may also be a brand new one added for FMH2008 icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There may also be a brand new one added for FMH2008 icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably wont be me to unlock them all first then! I still haven't got the game yet, play are 5 days late and counting. I'm off school because I'm sick but not because I have a headache so if it came today, that would be awesome.

As with sugar daddy, I unlocked it last year with Sydney after buying a player! Any reason for that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Sugar Daddy

This places a rich Chairman at the helm of your club who is happy to inject generous sums of money for purchasing new players.

• Be at the club for more than 2 years and…

…If the club has a high reputation, to win 4 major cups (e.g. FA Cup and Champions Cup)… or

…If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans, EURO Cup, Champions Cup).

No Transfer Windows

This abolishes the Transfer Windows which allows the user to buy and sell player’s all year round.

...The bigger the club the more profit you will need to make.

No Sacking

The Chairman will give you every opportunity of success and will not sack the user for poor performance.

• Be at the same club for more than 10 years and…

…If the club has a high reputation, to win 2 Top Tier league titles, 2 FA Cups and 2 Champions Cups… or

…If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 promotions and 2 domestic cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans).

International Management

The national teams will be available to manage from the start of a new game.

• Take over a national team during the normal course of a career game and…

…win either the World Cup, European Championships or Asian Nations Cup.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is for both FMH07 and 08. However, <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> There may also be a brand new one added for FMH2008 icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> is new for FMH08

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No Transfer Windows

...The bigger the club the more profit you will need to make. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure if it will happen this year as I haven't unlocked it... yet. Anyway, the problem was/is like the name glitch, when I turned the psp off and then on again, this unlockable would change from enabled to disabled and as it was "greyed-out" I couldn't flick it back. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any reason why it would do this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Probably wont be me to unlock them all first then! I still haven't got the game yet, play are 5 days late and counting. I'm off school because I'm sick but not because I have a headache so if it came today, that would be awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Off sick with a headache!!?

tut tut, the kids of today

fegan789 - How much Hall of Fame points do you have ?? You need 3000 to unlock same as last year

Liviforlife - It took me till about January in my 3rd season

Anyway as I'm going to Portsmouth tomorrow to visit my Grandad I am going to start a Portsmouth and an international team maybe England or Holland I will still hopefully be able to go on the internet

Hi guys...

I've unlocked Sugar Daddy at the end of 2009/2010 season with Juventus F.C.(The best Italian Team icon_biggrin.gif )

Here there are my stats :

Games Played 163

Games Won 101 - 62%

Games Drawn 49 - 30.1%

Games Lost 13 - 8.0%

Goals Scored 322 - 1.98 p/m

Goals Conceded 147 - 0.90 p/m

League Titles 2

Cup Titles 6

Players Bought(Before Sugar Daddy) 9 - €41M

Players Boght(After Sugar Daddy) 23 - €235M

Players Sold(Before Sugar Daddy) 1 - €4.1M

Players Sold(After Sugar Daddy) 3 - €9.5M

Manager Jobs 1

Manager Points 2044

What else do I need to unlock the other 3(4 ??)unlockables?

I've unlocked 'International Management' and 'Remove Transfer Windows.' I'm close to unlocking 'Sugar Daddy' too so I'll post the preference file with those 3 unlockables when I have them and eventually 'A Place On The Board' but that will be last as:

a) It's the least useful

b) It takes the longest to unlock (apart from this mystery one perhaps...)

Here's an even easier way to get them icon_wink.gif

Copy and paste the following lines into a text document in the folder directory PSP\COMMON\FMH2008. Then save the text document as changes.txt then start a game as Real Madrid, transfer list their players and offer them out for their value. The most expensive player will be worth about £14m but you can sell them for £15-20m to Chelsea. As the reputation is only 4999 you don't have to make a huge sum in the transfer market, here are the following changes:

"CLUB" "Real Madrid C.F." "Spain" "" "" "4999" ""

"PLAYER""Wayne" "Rooney" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Samuel" "Eto'o" "F.C. Barcelona" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""David" "Villa" "Valencia C.F., S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Zlatan" "Ibrahimovic" "F.C. Internazionale" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Cristiano" "Ronaldo" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Ronaldo Luiz" "Nazário de Lima" "A.C. Milan" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Ricardo Izecson" "dos Santos Leite" "A.C. Milan" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Lionel" "Messi" "F.C. Barcelona" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Francesc" "Fàbregas" "Arsenal" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Michael" "Essien" "Chelsea" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Torres" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Carlos" "Tevez" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

"PLAYER""Steven" "Gerrard" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "" "R. Madrid"

RoyKeane07, tell me if you want just the sugar daddy option file or you want to get the leeds for ever one

(Again sorry 4 my english)

@Leeds For Ever : There's another way to unlock No trasnfer window without starting a new season with my stats?

Archived