Has Anyone Ever....

Would be interesting to see him remain in the game as a physio... obviously in the same vain as the publicity that's followed him already throughout his career, he would have to have a large sponsorship deal from Ralgex. :)

Would be interesting to see him remain in the game as a physio... obviously in the same vain as the publicity that's followed him already throughout his career, he would have to have a large sponsorship deal from Ralgex. :)

lol, its funny cos its true

Guest Tomaldo10

I assume we're talking FM09 here, but if you're interested on CM 01/02 a guy I know said he became a top class manager! Think he may have just retired on my FM09 though...

I think you can persuade any player to become manager, Ive been testing it in my game as I really want my Galacticos type team to become my staff, then soon we could take over the world!

People that have definatly not going to stay, can turn to 'probably not going to stay' then 'Considering' so forth.

Just need to recommend like once a month or bit more than one month. Keep checking their status, they wont come out and say anything about 'Probably not going to stay in the game'.

Archived