Man Utd interested in my League 1 Standard Goalkeepers???

I'm managing Rotherham in League 2. I have 2 goalkeepers being tracked apparently by Man Utd. This isn't on the transfer rumour page but there is a Wnt Icon by the players. One of them is a Hungarian regen with a few U21 caps but hes not predicted to exceed League 1 level by my Ass man (18 and 20 judging ability). The other is Lloyd Saxton, who is regarded as an average league 1 keeper too.

Now, unless goalkeepers have utterly dried up at the top level this has to be a bug. Could it be because Man Utd are my feeder team? They've been tracking my players for a good month or so now but the media hasn't picked up on it.

I had a similar thing with my regen keeper, 28 years old.

Coaches say a championship player tops, but he is being tracked by several clubs, Barcelona, Madrid and Man City.

Maybe they want a back up keeper?

Also had something like this - when managing Leeds Man City constantly tried to buy my reserve keeper David Lucas, my assisstant said I should offload him asap and that he was a good buy for most League 2 Clubs. I ended up selling him to Man C for a whopping 500k. His value was only 20k as well :D

Also had something like this - when managing Leeds Man City constantly tried to buy my reserve keeper David Lucas, my assisstant said I should offload him asap and that he was a good buy for most League 2 Clubs. I ended up selling him to Man C for a whopping 500k. His value was only 20k as well :D

How did he turn out?

Archived