How Do You put A Player On The Transfer List

another way is to go to the player you want to transfer a click contract on the left side menu, in there towards the bottom is transfer status, select that and he should be put on the transfer list..

HTH

how do you get people off the trasfer list?

i think reoffering them a contract does the trick, but surely you should be able to simply press circle in their screen to take em off!!

(this was while palying as celtic, with shaun maloney on list, trying to get him off)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sajakbar:

how do you get people off the trasfer list?

i think reoffering them a contract does the trick, but surely you should be able to simply press circle in their screen to take em off!!

(this was while palying as celtic, with shaun maloney on list, trying to get him off) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the same manner that I described above. Though instead of option to put on the list it will take him off the list same goes for putting players on and off loan.

HTH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sajakbar:

thanks pal, its the little undiscovered gems like this that make me love FM..on a sidenote maybe i should read the manual now.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, I only read the manual when I wanted to find whether you could turn the clicking sound off icon_wink.gif

Archived