Same tactic in your every game or?

when I get a new iteration of FM, it usually takes me up to a month to create a tactic and once I am happy with it, I never change it drastically, the only thing I might do is play a bit with the team sliders if we play at home in order to produce a better show for the club's supporters :o)

I usually start a save with a particular system in mind, then adapt it to suit the level of the team (ie: which division) and quality of players available, though I do tend to always stick with two or three favoured formations.

Of late though, I've taken a tactic I developed specifically for Man Utd which was marvellous... and adapted it only a little with Granada CF in the Spanish Segunda B4. It's got me promoted first season to the Liga adelante, though it's important to state that I did change virtually my entire playing staff for players with more suitable attributes to suit my tactical preferences.

Tactical Consistency........2

Dunno where they got that from

I used the same tactic for around 8 seasons, with adjustments of course..sometimes large adjustments but not deforming the original

Then one or two seasons trying new things using my original as a backbone

Then now into a season using my new developed tactic.

All with the same club

I change tactics with each version of FM usually, but once I've settled on a good one in a game, I'll seldom ever change after that. It takes long enough to bed a tactic in as it is and new formations of course can mean having to bring in new signings, though granted that's something I quite enjoy doing. :D

Archived