Disliked by club after you left

Is it a bug that everytime you leave your club for another (even if its a much bigger club) you are disliked for 100% by that club?

even if you brought success to that club for several years... I think that's not realistic. Even if you were liked for 100% by the club, if you leave your hated for 100%...

(ps i'm checking this with an ingame editor)

on a slightly related note, has the third patch fixed the bug whereby if you ever manage to become a clubs favoured personnel (which is hard enough in itself), you are automatically taken off the list when you leave? If it hasnt been fixed, thats something i really hope is sorted for the next edition- i'd love to be able to become a legend at my club and have them still like me when i return with another club!

Yeah its annoying, I got cambridge city to the championship, when i took over there were bottom of the Blue Square North League. after a long 5 season i finally got them to the championship, I got on the favoured personnal but when i left for Arsenal i was wiped straight off? Players don't get wiped off when they leave, I believe you should get some credit for doing great things at a club.

the game also will not let you become a legend at the club even if you take them from nowhere to winning everything. yet other previous club managers have won 1 tiny promotion and are now legends! rubbish coding. shoddy

agree, being hated 100% just for leaving a club no matter what you have done for them is unrealistic and more shoddy coding.

SI are begining to become like microsoft! grrrrrr

I hate this but last night i got offered my old job back after i was sacked a year or so before. I went to Oldham then resigned. I holidayed it with apply to all jobs and Chesterfield(old club) offered me a job. I rejected and went back on holiday and they offered me it again.

Actually some people (not a lot) have become legends, obviously it takes a lot of time for them.

I agree that this, and the dislike thing need to be fixed for 2010.

how have they become legends?

if anything the feats I achieved are more than barry fry by a gazzilion!

i bet you the only way is to become the "greatest manager ever" by winning the top competitions more than anyone else has ever.

this is UNREALISTIC.

Archived