Let's play adventurous now. :)

Some like to play FM, sticking to one team. But also, there must be some who would like to change teams frequently too.

I just have an idea, it might be very interesting if in the next FM, the manager contract offer is upgraded a little.

- The manager contract include clause of transfer budget, cup bonus, league position bonus, and minimum target.

- Human manager can request some players/staff to be signed to chairman.

This is I like best :

- AI teams came to offer human players job for the next season (pre-contract), and media circus around it (Like Carletto to Chelsea)

Imagine you're managing Spurs, and in November Joan Laporta approach you for next season, because Juande has been sacked. You agree on two condition, you get to bring your ass man and scout, and Real MUST sign Pavlyuchenko and Gareth Bale.

Real agreed to your term, and they have promoted thier B team manager as caretaker until you come in June.

Since that agreement, YOU ARE BANNED FROM ANY TRANSFER POLICY in Spurs (to prevent cheating)

Discuss :)

I agree with Tiger, its complex but not overly complex. The club wanting you as manager would need to negotiate a fair bit, because if not done right if you ask for those terms they simple would just say no and hire someone else. Good idead though

Archived