Newcastle

Yes, i've finished top first season before (unfortunately I have no screenies). It can be easily achieved with the right tactics and transfer dealings. The player you mentioned is very good, however I think it's better if you put player names in spoilers as some people don't like to see them. :thup:

Yes, i've finished top first season before (unfortunately I have no screenies). It can be easily achieved with the right tactics and transfer dealings. The player you mentioned is very good, however I think it's better if you put player names in spoilers as some people don't like to see them. :thup:

what are name spoilers?? (im new)

What tactics and players did you go for in order to achieve first place? help would be appreciated as they are my beloved

****ed at them going down then. I don't really think many people wanted to see that happen to be honest, shouldn't be too hard to get back up straight away though, however if they don't first year around you could be looking at another Charlton/Southampton scenario.

I would love it, absolutely love it... if they go down again.

Sorry, Man Utd fan here, couldn't resist. Although I'm pretty sick of all that "best fans in the world" "we're a big club" nonsense, so I'm glad it's gone for at least a season.

The best fans thing is all media hype. And in fairness the big club label isnt that wrong... how many clubs get ~50,000 at almost all games despite being on the brink relegation (last season).

Back on topic however... I've managed to break into the top 4 but have never succeeded in winning first time around. However as was said above it's probably straight forward if you've the right tactics etc.

how many clubs get ~50,000 at almost all games despite being on the brink relegation (last season).

Average attendance was 48,500 ish last season. 11th highest percentage of stadium filled in the Premiership. Truly outstanding

****ed at them going down then. I don't really think many people wanted to see that happen to be honest, shouldn't be too hard to get back up straight away though, however if they don't first year around you could be looking at another Charlton/Southampton scenario.

actually everybody i knew was ****ing themselves with delight when they found out newcastle went down. (and i live in the states) nothing personal

Done it playing the default 442 tactic before.

Bought Razvan Rat and retrained him as a creative midfielder and supplemented the squad with a few Scandinavian and Brazilian 18 year olds to cover injuries.

If you're lucky enough to have all 3 main strikers hitting form, then finishing high won't be a problem (iirc Owen finished on 20+ goals, with Martins and Xisco grabbing 15+ each).

Sorry, Man Utd fan here, couldn't resist. Although I'm pretty sick of all that "best fans in the world" "we're a big club" nonsense, so I'm glad it's gone for at least a season.

Ah.. from Manchester then?

No, thought not!

Average attendance was 48,500 ish last season. 11th highest percentage of stadium filled in the Premiership. Truly outstanding

From a relegated team thats good. I wonder the percentage of Boro or Sunderland filling the stadium was? Also does it take into account the home Hull game (among others) where a stay away boycott was used as a protest?

Soooo old, get a life.

The only people who say we're a big club are the media and the unemployed, no brain ***** on SSN. I can't ever remember a proper fan from our own club saying we have the best fans in the world.

Archived