how many feeders

hey. starting from no feeder teams, how many feeder teams can you have?

it seems I am stuck on 4 feeder teams? will it seriously not let me get any more than that?

in fm07 you built up your world network by having loads of feeder clubs and now i can't even affiliate with an english team!

is there a reason its sticking me on 4?

also the youth compensation packages are grossly over-priced compared to REAL prices of these players.

fm09 kinda sucks in long term play compared to fm07. except in fm07 it takes years to save :-(

heeeeelppppp

The number of feeder clubs depends on your club or how many feeder clubs the board will allow i think. I have 5 now but i had 6 at one point.... Guess you'll be able to get more feeder clubs when you're richer or when your rep rises. Must be something like that...

my rep is "world class", still only lets me have 4. and ive got bags of money to deal with those feeder people. 94 mill in the bank.

okay so maybe the english youth compensation prices have gone up. probably not as much as fm09 says so. why the hell is foreign youth compensation still so much? I swear man u and arsenal pick some of spain and italys best talents up on frees?

can anyone from SI explain why they consistently kill game longevity? if your next yearly product is better than your last one then surely it would doesn't make much sense to keep breaking your own games?

hell my board are so incompetent they can't even arrange for Wrexham to be my feeder, im Cardiff, won the prem 5 out of the last 4 seasons, worldwide reputation, world class manager reputation and Wrexham are mid-table league 2. Anybody else having toruble getting feeder clubs?

I think it just comes down to the chairmen of the club, sometimes you can get a few, sometimes you can get very little, it also depends how you use them, if your not sending players there then they might refuse you any more saying you should utalise the current links

no cause when they think i do not use them they just terminate the link themselves. they do not give any other feedback. how do i assasinate the board?

this fm is ****ing me off. cm01/02 has more longevity credibility than this!

hell my board are so incompetent they can't even arrange for Wrexham to be my feeder, im Cardiff, won the prem 5 out of the last 4 seasons, worldwide reputation, world class manager reputation and Wrexham are mid-table league 2. Anybody else having toruble getting feeder clubs?

Have a look at my thread as to why you're probably not getting Wrexham, considering you're a world class side.

hey. starting from no feeder teams, how many feeder teams can you have?

it seems I am stuck on 4 feeder teams? will it seriously not let me get any more than that?

in fm07 you built up your world network by having loads of feeder clubs and now i can't even affiliate with an english team!

is there a reason its sticking me on 4?

also the youth compensation packages are grossly over-priced compared to REAL prices of these players.

fm09 kinda sucks in long term play compared to fm07. except in fm07 it takes years to save :-(

heeeeelppppp

What League and what Club? It would help to know :D

A club with a Worldwide reputation in a top league like the Premier League or Primera Division, then it's usually allowed to have at least 8-10 Feeder Clubs. I've even had 2 Commercial Clubs at Barcelona.

I am in the premiership and have won the premiership title a few times, I am barnet. i also have worldwide club and manager reputation with world class players. I have also got to the champions league final before.

there is basically no excuse for it other than rubbish coding. in cm01/02 you could at least veiw your chairmans stats!

THAT, is impressive.

where is this hidden value and how can i see it or change it?

why did SI put in this ridicoulous feature? basically they done it on purpose!

so i am stuck with only ever 4 feeder clubs despite being world class at everything and have won the top competitions?

what are SI playing at? if this ain't conspiracy i dont know what is

i got an editor of a site whihc had it... google 'immnuers fm scout'

That's correct.

There seems to be 3 'limits'. I say 'limits' because i took 6 clubs at Lyon (Max of 5) before i cancelled a Serbian link which was useless.

5, 10, 20 affiliates seem to be the 3.

It doesn't appear to be League based, since i've noticed Scottish clubs, Turkish club and Russian clubs have 10 as a max.

Some clubs with a WorldWide rep have 20 as a max setting, Juventus, Atletico, Inter, AC Milan and Sevilla with a Continental rep have 20.

Bizarrely, Leeds and Preston have 10 also, despite never setting foot in the Premier League.

Is it coded before the game? Is it generated randomly? Does it ever change? curious....

Archived