Which league  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which league

• Championsip
    • League One
    • League Two
    • Free Agent with no previous experience
    • Belgian division 2

I started unemployed and ended up as a Peruvian team (Sport Boys) once. They are now one of my favourite sides IRL, even though they've been relegated :(

Alternatively, hit the randomise button- same effect.

No i havent already loaded the game ill do it when the poll ends. If i go free agent what leagues/ database/ players from countries should i load

As many as possible! You can alwys lower the detail on those your not managing in.

Myself, i started unemployed with International footballer as my previous experience. I took the first job i got offered, which turned out to be Hertha Berlin, who were in the Bundesliga's relegation zone in mid Novemeber. We ended up finishing 11th in the league and winning the German Cup and it was one of the most enjoyable seasons i have ever had.

I dont know about anyone else, but i find the game is most enjoyable when i have no real expectations. They say familarity breeds contempt and i have found this to be very true in FM, after a couple of long-term challenges in England. Nothing like a fresh challenge in pastures new to rekindle the interest.

Archived