German League

If you want a Challenge, you could go for Rostock or Freiburg in Bundesliga 2. Both have potential to be Bundesliga 1. Also both have good finances aswell as money to buy players.

im just starting my 3rd season with Wolfsburg, there a good team to go, i dont have any of there orginal squad left (except Barzagli) but iv cleared the clubs £3M debt, had an extra 3000 seats built, won the league in the 1st 2 season and reached the champions league final, its pretty fun for me as iv never bothered with the German leagues before

gazwefc... what did dzeko do to be sold??

didnt score alot in up untill january i think he scored 6 in about 20 games, i actualy never sold dzeko, i just loaned him out, but iv sold him now as my current strikers where better

Seeming as you rate Dzeko pretty high silva_gunner in the game , as we all know hes good irl. Just ive taken over Newcastle about 4 seasons in , and hes there. And despite averaging a decent 6.91 , he's only managed to score 1 in 18! Where do you think im going wrong? Does he need certain instructions?

Archived