Cup attendance money

A couple of questions about how cup attendance incomes are distributed in game. Imagine your playing as a smaller club and you draw one of the current big 4. Would it be better to draw them at home or away? Im guessing at home due to the gate reciepts, however what if you are drawn away? What happens to income from that and can i expect a windfall from their gate reciepts or will i not get much?

If your stadium holds 4k and the oppositions stadium holds 40k, you'd want to be away-you'd get far far more money if you were away in that situation

So mine is 12k capacity wheares Chelsea is 40somethingk, would that be better? What could i expect, not in value as such but is it like half of the gate reciepts or similar?

If you're certain you won't get through and don't mind going out in the round, then an away draw to a big gun in the Premiership is ideal.

For someone like Arsenal, United, Sunderland, Newcastle with high attendances you could potentially receive as an example: ((£35 x 50,000 attendance) / 2) so a nice £875k for your troubles ;)

Archived