PDA

View Full Version : Running multiple leagues

50_kwache
08-06-2009, 13:36
I was thinking of starting game with several foreign leagues, starting from the lower leagues in England and working my way to a top European club (probably english, italian and spanish leagues I think).

I have only tried loading multiple leagues once on Football Manager before, and it took ages and ages to load up the game initially, so I gave up. However, what I am asking is whether the actual game will run this slow on a day to day basis, or whether it will run at a reasonable, or relatively normal speed even though I have three or four leagues to process?

I know the speed will depends on the speed of my computer to some extend but this is just a general question to people to get a idea of whether it is worth my while trying to run this new go or not. Also, when I clicked on "recommended settings" on the startup screen it automatically ticked four countries leagues - would this succest my computer should be able to run four leagues comfortably?

Sorry for the rambling post, but any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

afced7
08-06-2009, 14:01
Should be fine if that was your recommended setting. Of course it will be a bit slower than just running one league, but it depends on the speed you're prepared to accept