player exchange AI contract offer bug, patch 9.3

I like to try and sign players like Kaka or Fabregas by offering 70mil or so (most of it over 24 months and after 30 league appearances), plus also offering players that the otehr team is interested in according to my assistant manager.

So I've had an offer for Fabregas get accepted where I would give however many million to them, plus Srna and Oscar Cardozo. Fabregas accepted my offer, but both Oscar Cardozo and Srna rejected leaving to Arsenal (from Aston Villa!).

I started a new game with newcastle. My third season after I won the euro cup i can get some of these high profile players. I got an offer accepted for Kaka which was about 80mil plus Chirosi, some other players I forget.

Anyway, the point is tehre have been like 10 different scenarios like this for me and every time my players reject the contracts, even though they're from much bigger clubs.

There's some sort of bug where the other team does not offer them the amount of money they're supposed to. if I had to guess maybe the other team only offers 90 euros a week, the minimum, or doesn't do appearance fees or something like that.

Anyway it's hugely problematic for me and I've had to spend hours getting other offers accepted instead, and coming up with more money, so on.

Is there any way to bypass these bugs? Any way to **** your players off so much that they'll leave for anything? or any way to make it so the other team actually offers the correct contracts to your players?

Thank you!

It is massively badly coded. In such a scenario they wouldn't be transfer-listed. The last high-profile case IRL was last year with Real trying to offer Robinho as part of the Ronaldo deal.

I do agree, when you offer such a great deal that the clubs agree, there should be a decent likelihood that the players agree too, but it never seems to happen.

Click on the player and change his status for example Robinho at Man City would be a "" Important First Team Player ""

Change him to "" Not Needed By The Club ""

But im not sure if you put somone on the transfer list if you can exchange them =S.

Hope this helps.

The players you offer might not be getting first team guarantees. It happens in real life too. Those players would rather play at a smaller club than at a bigger one where they won't be selected or sit on the bench most matches. Also sometimes the AI board might not allow for a full wage because they're already equal to or past the wage budget.

A few years into the game as Liverpool I bought a defender from Real by giving them Agger. Everyone was happy with the deal. I didn't have to transfer list Agger.

I like to try and sign players like Kaka or Fabregas by offering 70mil or so (most of it over 24 months and after 30 league appearances), plus also offering players that the otehr team is interested in according to my assistant manager.

So I've had an offer for Fabregas get accepted where I would give however many million to them, plus Srna and Oscar Cardozo. Fabregas accepted my offer, but both Oscar Cardozo and Srna rejected leaving to Arsenal (from Aston Villa!).

I started a new game with newcastle. My third season after I won the euro cup i can get some of these high profile players. I got an offer accepted for Kaka which was about 80mil plus Chirosi, some other players I forget.

Anyway, the point is tehre have been like 10 different scenarios like this for me and every time my players reject the contracts, even though they're from much bigger clubs.

There's some sort of bug where the other team does not offer them the amount of money they're supposed to. if I had to guess maybe the other team only offers 90 euros a week, the minimum, or doesn't do appearance fees or something like that.

Anyway it's hugely problematic for me and I've had to spend hours getting other offers accepted instead, and coming up with more money, so on.

Is there any way to bypass these bugs? Any way to **** your players off so much that they'll leave for anything? or any way to make it so the other team actually offers the correct contracts to your players?

Thank you!

are your players important first teamers at your club? maybe the buying club are only offering them squad rotation or what ever and there fore cant offer the amount of wages being asked?

does sound like an issue though.

as for annoying players to make them leave, i fine them, tell them off, then when it goes to the media i answer that i want rid of the player (words to those effect).

Archived