Confidence - Squad Harmony

Hi,

I have been playing with Bath in the Blue Square Premier, I managed to get them promoted on the Blue Square premier on my first attempt. I am currently finishing my second season and i am doing really well. I am 4th in the BQP and looking to push on into the football league.

Unfortunately I have a major problem! My Squad Harmony is at very poor. HELP! :confused:

I signed 8 players in my first season and 12 in my second could this be why? if so what do it do now!?

I have made the semi finals of my cup competition and am exceeding all expectations from my board. I only have 3 foreign players and no player have said they hate each other yet...

I never get angry at my team and always tell them to "do it for the fans" or "encourage them".

What can i do to get my Squad Harmony up? :eek:

cheers

You need to increase their Morale, reduce or remove any personal issues they have, improve their gelling, and ultimately increase the number of "favoured personell" listings between your players.

From the threads I have been reading in contrast to my own game experience, it seems that "favoured personell" relationships are one of the most important parts of squad harmony.

OP: I discovered that a major source of squad disharmony in my team was 7 players in the reserve team (who between them got 2 games over 2 seasons ) who were transfer-listed and rated as 'not-needed'.

As soon as I decided to get rid of them and damn the expense, my squad harmony shot from 'poor' to the higher end of 'okay'.

Frankly I feel that players with no importance to the club shouldn't have such a significant negative impact on it's harmony.

EDIT: Also as a general rule I think squad harmony is more of a problem in the early game because inter-player relationships have only been done haphazardly at best. After about four years or so it becomes less of an issue as players form more relationships.

See those 'Slt' boxes at the side of your players names? Click them to find out why they are unhappy - fix their problems and harmony should jump up. Same for reserves aswell as ToffeeViola pointed out.

See those 'Slt' boxes at the side of your players names? Click them to find out why they are unhappy - fix their problems and harmony should jump up. Same for reserves aswell as ToffeeViola pointed out.

Chances are that they are concerned by the lack of squad harmony ;)

Archived