no young quality palyers coming through

i am in 2015 in my current game with ,man utd abd there does not seem to be much young talent coming through on the game,can this be changed any way,used genie scout and potential ability was 165 for the best player

i am in 2015 in my current game with ,man utd abd there does not seem to be much young talent coming through on the game,can this be changed any way,used genie scout and potential ability was 165 for the best player

Man Utd have got the best possible youth facilities, so it's simply bad luck not getting better youngsters. Only reason would be if your youth facilities has been downgraded, otherwise there's not much you can do

I prefer it like this it's more realistic. I did 7 seasons with Liverpool and didn't get anyone outstanding, just decent. But then when was the last time Liverpool got anyone world class or dubbed a 'wonderkid' through their academy? Long time since Gerrard, Fowler, Owen and Carra came through... When was the last time Man U had anyone even remotely like Scholes, Becks and the like? I like the balance on who comes through so far.

Well not that many world class players start at a club anyway. Look at Arsenal. How many first teamers from the last few years started at the club? The Hoytes and maybe in the future Wilshere. You aren't going to get an entire team of quality players every year

Players with 165PA can be world-class. PA really isn't everything.

Just had a quick look regarding my current side, and of my three excellent CMs, none has a PA of higher than 176.

the 165pa is not just within my players,its players within the whole game,

example i was looking for a young left back his stats would only go up t0 14 tackling,14pace

Genie Scout is rubbish. Ignore its predictions. Go on stats and scout reports rather than poorly predicted stats and PA.

Archived