Fixtures Issue

I'm playing as Arsenal and just started the 2012/13 season. Myself and Man Utd are the two big favourites for the title, but i have just realised that Man Utd play the exact same order of fixtures as me, just one game after me. For example, my first ten games of the season are:

Fulham

West Ham

West Brom

Liverpool

Blackburn

Man Utd

Cardiff

Swansea

Sunderland

Portsmouth

Man Utd's first 11 fixtures are:

Barnsley

Fulham

West Ham

West Brom

Liverpool

Blackburn

Arsenal

Cardiff

Swansea

Sunderland

Portsmouth

So clearly, apart from the Barnsley game first, the next 10 games are the same team the very next game after I've played them.

I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before? Also, would this have a major impact on the season, and who it would benefit?

I'm playing as Arsenal and just started the 2012/13 season. Myself and Man Utd are the two big favourites for the title, but i have just realised that Man Utd play the exact same order of fixtures as me, just one game after me. For example, my first ten games of the season are:

Fulham

West Ham

West Brom

Liverpool

Blackburn

Man Utd

Cardiff

Swansea

Sunderland

Portsmouth

Man Utd's first 11 fixtures are:

Barnsley

Fulham

West Ham

West Brom

Liverpool

Blackburn

Arsenal

Cardiff

Swansea

Sunderland

Portsmouth

So clearly, apart from the Barnsley game first, the next 10 games are the same team the very next game after I've played them.

I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before? Also, would this have a major impact on the season, and who it would benefit?

I noticed this when playing a two player game once. My mate's next fixture would be the team I had just previously played.

Archived