how long

so u can manage til u are 100 years old? 150, 200 etc.??? hmmm that aint very realistic

Okay, let's put it this way. A 65 year old likes to play the game - does that mean he should be forced to retire after 5 seasons or so? Unless of course he lies about his age. If you think it's unrealistic, retire your manager and start as a new one once you get "too old". Sorted :)

He said something like sometime in the next 2 years. Anyway back on topic, a management career can last forever on FM, there are no age bounderies. But as your game progresses it will take up more of your computers memory and after a while you will run out of memory which will result in you not being able to play that save anymore.

He said something like sometime in the next 2 years. Anyway back on topic, a management career can last forever on FM, there are no age bounderies. But as your game progresses it will take up more of your computers memory and after a while you will run out of memory which will result in you not being able to play that save anymore.

sucks. how many seasons u fink i would get wiv my shitty 1GB memory??

so u can manage til u are 100 years old? 150, 200 etc.??? hmmm that aint very realistic

I think you'll have a full-scale riot at SI HQ if they force you to retire at 65 in the game and you can't continue anymore. Now that's unrealistic. You've paid £30 for the game, SI won't tell you you can't play it anymore ;)

yes but its not realistic if you get to 200 years old without kicking the bucket lol

Well if the user feels so strongly about being the oldest man in the world managing Scunthorpe United, then he's welcome to click Manager, Options, Retire.

And let the rest of senile geriatric sods carry on in peace :D

Who would actually play up to the age of 200 years, though?

Given, there might be one of those freaks out there, but the average user wouldn't even get anywhere close to that.

Play the game for as long as you'd like and don't worry about a thing, that's how FM is meant to be played.

Who would actually play up to the age of 200 years, though?

Given, there might be one of those freaks out there, but the average user wouldn't even get anywhere close to that.

Im playing a games just now and I would quite happily play till I was 200 years old. It would be great to see a 100 years of FC United Dominace with me at the helm.

I would like to do so as well, but with my busy schedule, I wouldn't have time to get even to the age of 50 let alone 200.

I'd like to see myself employed with the same team I've started my FM 09 career with in 50 years, but I just know it's not going to happen.

Archived