Real Madrid 55m?

just started a new game on the latest patch as hale madree and they gave me 55m to spend! which is more than the balance, they also didnt give me any choice in budjet or anything, they just said i have to win the spanish league this season, wtf?

has my game gone screwy or is this how it is?

In real life they are in debt and it doesnt stop them from splashing the cash. They have been in debt for years. For your own sake though (in the game), i wouldnt spend all of the budget until u accumulate some income from success and get some financial stability so u arent in debt and arent paying interest on the loans and shiit

If it's more than the balance, then I advice you not to spend it all.

If they want the title, you won't get a choice.

Indeed.

For the love of god don't do what this guy did and spend every penny he was allowed to spend and buried his head in the sand with no thought of the consequences.

It's best to keep a floating balance of something like £10million, so you could probably spend £40mill of the transfer budget with no worries.

You'll find it easier when the summer arrives, since Real get a fat TV Income of around £100million.

You don't need much strengthening in the first season so do what SCIAG and swisso said; be smart when spending

Aye, i'd even suggest laying off some of the wasters at Madrid too and get your club into a profitable position! Lay off some of the higher earning stars who won't be of use for much longer and get some Spanish kids in on long deals with low wages.

I think Casillas was right when he said Real should be looking towards a Spanish core, but Perez just seems to want his Galacticos!

ok, thanks, i got it wrong it is 70m balance, with 55m to spend, just a bit shocked, i expected about 15m

When they say winning the league is minimum, do they mean exactly that? you get sacked if you dont?

Aye, i'd even suggest laying off some of the wasters at Madrid too and get your club into a profitable position! Lay off some of the higher earning stars who won't be of use for much longer and get some Spanish kids in on long deals with low wages.

I think Casillas was right when he said Real should be looking towards a Spanish core, but Perez just seems to want his Galacticos!

What about Raul aged 31, should i get rid of him?

You probably won't get a contact extension if you don't, unless you come very close to winning the league or win the champions league. Keep Raul, you probably won't get a lot of money because of his age. Sell the other spanish core though-such as Michel Salgado and Guti though, they are just poor. Anymore questions related to players etc should be asked in the Good Team and Players board

Archived