Squad Harmony?

My squad harmony is very poor. Now i dont know what could be causing this. Ive Looked at the Results, We are 3rd in the league (board only predicted consolidate). We have a trim squad with 24 players on rotation. Morale is up high.

The only problem is some players are "dismayed at lack of harmony".

Now i am Freiburg in Bundesliga 2. The only thing i can think is if the team have not gelled. But we are just about half way through the season so surely they should be gelled by now.

Even the AssMan says morale couldnt be higher.

Any idea? Is it a consipracy by my board to sack me?

Cheers

i am leicester in season 7 in the prem finished 8th last term and i signed 3 players in the summer and that didnt matter i fined my back up keeper for missing training and now 5 people are not happy or dismayed with squad harmony, have you fined anyone recently?

Thinking back i did practically reform the entire squad. But left the backbone of original first teamers there. Keeper Midfield. But still after 20 games into a season they should know each other & have a good harmony?

I think you were right in fining your keeper, if you don't you'll get players worrying about a lack of discipline and the happiness will drop even further. Have you checked the personal info of all your players? Are there any/many players who dislike one another?

i made 14 signings once,everything was going well, fighting for 2nd place in the championship, suddenly there is like 15 games left and most of my players dismayed by the lack of harmony. i can understand if it was the beggining of the season but i cant understand how they became like this near the seasons end. this happened, the poor results started and i didnt even get a promotion play-off by 2 pts.

edit: i fined my goalie for missing training and this must have happened but it doesnt make sense, why would the squad get lack of harmony by you fining your goalie for not showing up ? if this is the cause it must be considered a BUG.

Archived