one idea

my chairman is ****ing me off 'cos he doesn't want to build me a stadion...so what will hapen if i spend all my money, give the players huge wages ect... will he sell the club and leave?

but i lose money every year 'cos low stadium capacity only 18000, and i am with Oxford utd and last season i had income 219 mln(53mln from prizes) and expen 240 mln......i have 10 mln for wage but i use 4,5 mln........so i was saying if i increase the wage to 9.5 mln and spend all my transfer money for 1-2 years i'll be broke so he'll have to sell the club......and by winning competitions i should keep my place?!

Save even more money.

I couldn't get one in my save but just kept buying youngsters and selling for high prices when they hit prime. Eventually got the club balance over 300mil and they announced a new stadium named after me.

My advice for you is to do the opposite of what your saying. If you get the club in debt then you wont be around to see the stadium being built. Getting the club in debt wont necessarily cause a takeover too. Keep making money, try to balance out your transfers in and out. For example the season they announced the new stadium I had 237mil for transfers out and 119mil for in (few large buys I didnt need to do).

If you get the club in debt and a takeover happens it might not be a sugardaddy, so then your still stuck with the debt. Buy young players, sell for a profit.

Archived