another SI spelling mistake

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the link isnt working </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

copy and past it into top of seach engine

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by madog308:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the link isnt working </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

copy and past it into top of seach engine </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the heads up. i was frantically clicking the text, banging my head against the desk and was just about to throw my moniter across the room icon_rolleyes.gif

never seen one of these erros myself, i bet someone from si would be gutted if they found one, it would be like writing a book and reading it once published, only to find it saying "the man wlaked into the groom"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"the man wlaked into the groom" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure you meant room but walking into a groom would be funny.

I found a spelling mistake the other week it said 'something must have been said to them at half tome'

Not a spelling error but rather a grammatical one - it really annoys me but that's because I'm too pedantic - "the crowd were pleased with the amount of chances created..."

And sentences in that mould. Should be "number". But never mind, it won't get changed... will it? icon_biggrin.gif

LOL thats funny. Sadly the game does have its fair amount of bugs to put it softly. Hopefully all these silly errors should be fixed for FM09.

As for the comment 'there is so many lines of text, they cant get them all right.' I am sure they know what spell check is. Also, they should be going through them all because we shouldnt have to pay for something with basic text errors.

If they didnt keep using the same files and same kind of formats each year then maybe these unheard of bugs would not find their way into the game!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by n0va:

LOL thats funny. Sadly the game does have its fair amount of bugs to put it softly. Hopefully all these silly errors should be fixed for FM09.

As for the comment 'there is so many lines of text, they cant get them all right.' I am sure they know what spell check is. Also, they should be going through them all because we shouldnt have to pay for something with basic text errors.

If they didnt keep using the same files and same kind of formats each year then maybe these unheard of bugs would not find their way into the game! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright calm down. Do a few spelling error really matter? Id much prefer they fix confidence and the transfer market before spell checking thousands of lines of text.

Archived