Striker performing too well? - Does the game bring balance back?

Basicly what i mean by this is my stiker Cobo (Regen) has scored a whoping 28 league goals by feb in 21 apearances and at least 15 more in other competions.

Beacause of this i was expecting him to get near 40 league goals by the end of the season however the game has him injured in almost every game since and he has scored no more goals (im in April now).

Im just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and also if its the games way of being balanced so that my striker does not score way to many?

this happened to me with vela, he was scoring some serious ammount of goals and then he gets injured for 3 months, comes back and scores 2 goals in 2 games then he was out for 3 more weeks, needless to say i was ****ed off

Basicly what i mean by this is my stiker Cobo (Regen) has scored a whoping 28 league goals by feb in 21 apearances and at least 15 more in other competions.

Beacause of this i was expecting him to get near 40 league goals by the end of the season however the game has him injured in almost every game since and he has scored no more goals (im in April now).

Im just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and also if its the games way of being balanced so that my striker does not score way to many?

this has happed to me with Vagnar Love. In the first season he was 30 goals in 30 appearances then he got injured.. He finished the season with 31 in 35. Now in second season he constantly gets injured.

this has happed to me with Vagnar Love. In the first season he was 30 goals in 30 appearances then he got injured.. He finished the season with 31 in 35. Now in second season he constantly gets injured.

Watch matches more closely. AI has tendency to start beating up on players that are performing great , and that leads to them getting injured way more often and/or underperform.

Most likely,It has nothing to do with him being jaded or in need of rest.If that's case you would have that on his personal page or your AssMan, even worst of them, would point that out to you.Try to spread ball more , it can relieve some AI pressure of your striker sometimes.

Archived