Improving players beyond their PA?

i was just wondering say you have a player like Kerlon, is it possible that through mentoring, training and more first team games, his attributes and PA will increase? or regardless of what we do, he will simply not become a world beater?

His attributes will rise until he effectively hits a 'brick wall' and he can't improve anymore since Ability and Attributes are tied together.

PA can't be improved. No amount of tutoring, praising or training can change his PA :(

i was just wondering say you have a player like Kerlon, whose PA is a mere 150. is it possible that through mentoring, training and more first team games, his attributes and PA will increase? or regardless of what we do, he will simply not become a world beater?

Attributes will increase, if all other parameteres are in place till the CA reaches the PA but then will stop. Some attributes mat still go up a little but others will drop to compensate. PA is fixed and cant be surpassed.

Golaxi it could be a temporary increase. I had a couple of players who were amazing for a while but then dropped to a certain level and stayed there no matter how much games they played. That's when they were 25 - 26 yo. It wasn't like they were 30+.

By definition, PA is the person's 100% capacity. It can't be increased. The player CAN continue to improve, however, by redistributing his attributes. Eg a striker with CA=PA can still improve by moving tackling points to finishing points. This can be done through training.

Golaxi it could be a temporary increase. I had a couple of players who were amazing for a while but then dropped to a certain level and stayed there no matter how much games they played. That's when they were 25 - 26 yo. It wasn't like they were 30+.

yeah it was a temporary increase, but it still went above PA. thats why i said form etc. and everything in the right place at the right time, the player was at a good age.

i wasn't cheating actually. it was the first time i ever opened such a program i noticed that. was trying to find a program that would fix the stadium bug. instead it just made it worse, it deleted the name of the stadium. although the name the game gave the stadium was disgusting anyway so maybe its a blessing in disguise. the game called the first new stadium "barnet stadium". how un-original!

in the game you never get a second stadium no matter what you do so i changed the maximum i could upgrade the stadium to get round the game bug. stupid game leaves you with a rubbish small stadium despite having wads of cash and being at the top of all the top competitions for years.

they said they fixed sponserships aswell in the patch but it's still bugged.

SI MAKE ME STEAM!

Archived