No good AI managers on long term games?

Hello, I'm at 2018 with my save, and I was taking a look at genie scout on managers, I saw that all of the former players who are now managers, like Raul, Cannavaro, etc, have 130 CA and 130 PA, why does this happens? They got poor attributes, and staff regens have got better.

Those CA and PA should be related to how good they were as players in somehow, anyone agree?

no, some players who are brilliant make ordinary or hopeless managers, look at maradonna just because he was one of the best players ever doesn't make him a good manager. But there should probably be some better managers tbh but it shouldn't just relate to how good they were as a player.

Thats pretty pointless if it does, because some players are extraordinary but the way they play is less tactically thought out and more instinctive whereas other players may not be as good but they tactically understand what to do as a player, asn those kind of players tend to make better managers.

OK, I agree that best players not always are the best managers but there should be some good managers out there, those who do they tactical job always right on pitch but aren't the best on technique, like Elano on Brazil Squad and Alex from Fenerbahce

Archived