Ok, let me give you a history of my FM experience:

I always seem to start a save in November/December after the game comes out, usually with a reasonably good premier league side. I carry this through until the next FM comes out. I often start new saves with teams I think might be fun, only to return to this long-term save.

This year, I haven't had this long term save. Just loads of new ones I've started and given up on to be another team. The longest I've carried one on for is 2 seasons.

Anyone got a really fun, challenging side to be? Preferably in the English Premier League of Championship. I don't like being 'top 4' sides as they are too easy, so any advice is appreciated. :D

try and sign players like david vila ..

iv used the fmrte to give me unlimited funds as thats what it is in real life basically .

iv signed vanger love , srna , palombo , and lavezzi !

all gelling really well .

also i would reccomend rodriguez , villereal CB .

Rock !

hmmm ..

try blackpool .

predicted to finish 24th in the championship

if you say you will achive mid table you get 700k to spend .

start by loaning darren gibson mate

and signing charlie adam permenatly ;)

how about wigan ?

Ok, let me give you a history of my FM experience:

I always seem to start a save in November/December after the game comes out, usually with a reasonably good premier league side. I carry this through until the next FM comes out. I often start new saves with teams I think might be fun, only to return to this long-term save.

This year, I haven't had this long term save. Just loads of new ones I've started and given up on to be another team. The longest I've carried one on for is 2 seasons.

Anyone got a really fun, challenging side to be? Preferably in the English Premier League of Championship. I don't like being 'top 4' sides as they are too easy, so any advice is appreciated. :D

I have the exact same problem. What you should do is look to manage abroad. Try some completely random team and read up a bit about them and you will realise you may start to grow affectionate to them. Thats what happen to me anyway when i choose to be Ascoli. I even created ateam thread for them

Well, thanks for the suggestions, but I actually stumbled along another club, Reading. Really fun team to be, good players and a reasonable transfer fund for the Championship. Won the league in my 1st season :D. Just finished my GCSEs so I can play non-stop now :D

Archived