Have you missed some parts of the game 'cause you just didn't find them?

I've played FM 2009 half real-life year (= about 3 seasons of playing time, I take it slowly) and I found out just today that if you're watching your team stats during game, you can also check their motivation during the game. And I saw that just now?!

I remember in FM 2008 IIRC there were team/player milestones hidden in the same way and if someone mentioned it in this forum, it appeared that lot of users hadn't found this screen themselves.

Is there any other part of the game you've missed because of it's 'hidden' or not so easily found?

That screen is hidden away very well, I thought the only way to find motivation was using the widget :D

The manager stats (ie comparing your transfer activity etc. to other managers) eluded me for nearly three years :p

I've played FM 2009 half real-life year (= about 3 seasons of playing time, I take it slowly) and I found out just today that if you're watching your team stats during game, you can also check their motivation during the game. And I saw that just now?!

I remember in FM 2008 IIRC there were team/player milestones hidden in the same way and if someone mentioned it in this forum, it appeared that lot of users hadn't found this screen themselves.

Is there any other part of the game you've missed because of it's 'hidden' or not so easily found?

Okay, I'll bite.......

Where is this team/player milestone page? Or is it still in FM09?

Okay, I'll bite.......

Where is this team/player milestone page? Or is it still in FM09?

In FM 2009 you can see milestones in matchday pre-match screen (and completed milestones on post match screen).

IIRC in FM2008 there were pre-match screen and you had to select 'view' from upper right corner and choos 'view-milestones' from there to view that screen.

Archived