Omg Good Result Even Tho We Lost (Player Naming)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=18aa06852d6eb6f9b64026cfc0611236e540eb94dba78366ce018c8114394287

here is the link to the pics

I was playing a freindly against 1860 munich as solihull moore and went 3-0 down in the 1st half then brought it back to 3-2 but we ended up losing 4-2 but I had only just signed the team well most of them apart from 2-3 players i thought it was a good result.

and am wondering what other peoples giant killing wins or close wins are.

As melbourne victory from australia, in the world club championship, i managed to beat sau paulo from brazil on penalities in the semi, then hold barca in the final 0-0 and lost on penalites.... very good i thought, for a team half their strength.

As melbourne victory from australia, in the world club championship, i managed to beat sau paulo from brazil on penalities in the semi, then hold barca in the final 0-0 and lost on penalites.... very good i thought, for a team half their strength.

what season were you in?

playing as wolfsburg in the champions league i was expected to reach the group stage, I beat Chelsea at home, Roma home & away, after the groups i beat Inter, Juventus, someone else (crnt remember) and got beat 3-2 in extra time by Barcelona in the final (first half 2-0 barca, full time 2-2)

Archived