match day sounds

is that the real reason or is that just an opinion?? personally i would have thought that hearing the crowd chanting ur team name when ur 3-0 up against ur rivals or hearing an almighty cheer when the final whistle goes and uve actually won the league or even the old sack the board chant when ur treading a fine line before u get sacked a very important part of creating the match day experience

I think it is because a lot of players don't play with sound on. I'm one and adding to the sound effects would be a waste of time. I think it's just like baker.simon said really - it's not that high on the list of things to do.

Yeah but how many of those people that don't play with it on is because the sounds crap in the first place? There is no incentive to even play with it on. Plenty of people will probably never play with sound, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be improved on the half assed state that it is now for those that do does it?

im pretty sure if 1 lad can make a sound pack with no money, im sure si could make an offical soundpack with the resources they have.

and anyway if they made a soundpack and it was rubbish then maybe ppl would leave the 3d match engine alone and complain about the sound instead :p

Erm, no, I think they'd complain about the thing that affected their results rather than something cosmetic (although people are very good about complaining about cosmetic things around here).

having improved sounds can only be a bonus for the game not a negative. u can always turn it off still if u dont want it, im quite sure that the majority of footy manager players would agree to having imrpoved sounds. id do one of them polls to ask the forum but im not sure how to do it.

Archived