Russian league?

Is the russian league any good (ie. interesting and fun)? i'm thinking about either running the russian, the scottish or the irish league, but only 1 of them.... which do you think is the most enjoyable? anyone had any expericence with any of these?

i have not tried a russian league save since the cm 01/02 days, think that might be my next save, there alot of money in russian football right now with alot of great players, could be fun, anyone know the budgets of the big russian teams like zenit, cska moscow etc etc

the Russian league is probably the strongest out of the ones you've listed so if you want to challenge in europe but quickly then a Russian side could be the way forward, CSKA Moscow, Zenit, Dinamo Moscow, Lokamotiv Moscow and Spartak Moscow are the main sides I guess you've heard of, Rubin Kazan won the league last year in real life so unless they are heavily underated on the game or got lucky in real life should have a good side too. Celtic / Rangers (who might get taken over by a sugar daddy) are you obvious shouts in Scotland and I've not got much knowledge of the Irish league but I'm guessing money is a major issue. So what im saying is Russia

I started with Lokomotiv and in year 2011 got a Turkish tycoon who bought my club and pumped in money! Now have the best youth academy and training facilities you can get. Every season my youth team produces one or two fantastic regens. Last one when checked was a 199 PA. Only issue is i'm really struggling to get Loko's ground expanded! :-(

What about Ukraine league with Shaktar? My next save with either be with a Russian side or Shaktar.

Im 10 years into my Rangers save, and while I love it cause its my team, the SPL is pretty boring, fighting in Europe is pretty fun though.

I guess the Russian league would only become really fun when the regens start pouring in, that being the Russian regens.

Archived