Training facilities affecting fitness?

Having recently got my Blyth Spartans team promoted to the premiership (2017), I have noticed my players becoming injured alot more than usual. Now being a small team with a small stadium (4300 capacity) we've never been blessed fianacially, and have only improved our training and youth facilities once; they are now fairly basic and basic respectively.

I was wondering if this could be affecting my player fitness causing them to become injured more frequently? I'm not using a hard training method or a high tempo during games. Alot of players seem to be getting injured during training too. For the record, I've not had this problem in any other league. Maybe the Premiership requires a certain level of facilities to sustain players fitness?

Injuries (It's been worse than this)

From my past expierence I'd say that how good your training facilities are only effect the overall development in training of your players. Mostly lots of training injuries mean that your are training your players too intensely. Or it could just be a coincedence.

Archived