porto, sporting or benfica

which team shall i be out of those three

basically i want a easy game which will last a while

so out of those three teams which team will it be easier with ??

:thup::D:thup:

Porto would be an easy game because they have strong financial backing and good players. But Benfica aren't far behind and Sporting have a good young crop of players coming into there prime so there a force to be reckoned with. So overall I'd choose Sporting.

well ive been benfica for the past 3 seasons and its been a real challenge to actually win the league since porto and sporting start with a stronger squad, but in my fourth season i feel ive got a good enough squad to win the league this time due to some good purchases and nurturing of some players who are starting to show good promise.

sporting and porto have beaten me 90% of the times i have played them but i do feel things about to change since i beat porto 2-1 to win the super cup at the start of the season. my past league places where

3rd

3rd

2nd

with porto winning the last 2 and sporting winnig the first season.

• 7 months later...

In Fm 2010, benfica have the best squad, and more money to transfers.

Sporting have the best team chemestry, because they have a lot portuguese players.

Porto Sucks this year.

Braga have o good squad with a lot of chemestry like sporting, but still away behind from Sporting or Benfica

Guest El Payaso

I've played 3 seasons with Benfica. Three times league winners, both cups three times, UCL twice. In my third season I won everything possible by winning 7 trophies. So much about the challenge...

Archived